Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something to Tide Us Over Until THE WOLFMAN (2010)

Fangoria and others are now reporting that Joe Johnston's remake of THE WOLFMAN has met with yet another delay and will make its way to theaters in February of 2010. However, an independent film, HOUSE OF THE WOLFMAN, has been piquing interest lately, with some speculating that its 1940s vibe might overshadow Universal's big budget production. Starring Ron Chaney, the film's trailer comes to us via Youtube (among other sources):



On a personal note, I'm set for some minor surgery tomorrow, though my recovery time could take weeks. Maybe . . . just maybe, I'll get a new head!

3 comments:

Tower Farm said...

Let's face it, the WOLFMAN remake is going to be a disaster. I'd bet it finally ends up straight to DVD.

This, on the other hand, looks pretty cool. I will be keeping my eyes open for it.

Good luck with the new head. Hope it isn't rejected...

JM

Pierre Fournier said...

Glad to hear you're getting the silver bullets removed from your butt.

Be well, get back soon.

I Like Horror Movies said...

From everything I have seen, House looks much much better than the Wolfman remake, but I am still looking forward to them both in all my werewolf loving glory =D